TEL 70 TWO METER AIR TRACK
Gliders for the air track have been designed with the bottom edge of the glider skirt thicker than the skirt itself to reduce the likelihood of damage by careless handling. Strengthening this point increases the useful life of the glider.
The air track stands out as one of the most versatile and useful pieces of physics teaching equipment available today.
- Length Overall — Basic Track-1.6 m. Two Meter Track-2 m.
- Working length — Basic Track-1.5 m. Two Meter Track-1.9 m.
- Cross Section — An isosceles triangle with the right angle at the apex. Wall thickness 0.3 cm. Width at the base 9.4 cm. Surface is clear anodized for protection.
- Air holes — Two rows on each side. Holes of 0.09 cm diameter with 2.4 cm separation.
- Support — Basic Track-three point, a crossfoot and a leveling screw. Two Meter Track-channel support beam along the entire length.
- Measurements — Full length meter tape on one side, groove to line up strip of spark paper on the other side.
- End Stops — Fitted with bumper springs. One end has a rubber band glider-launcher; the other end an end pulley.
TEL 70 Two Meter Air Track System
This all new Two Meter Air Track is built without compromise. No assembly required. It is the strongest Two Meter Air Track built and is guaranteed straight for a lifetime!
This system comes complete with 2 - 300 g gliders, (each glider has a horizontal weight bar and locking nut); 2 - 50 gm chrome plated weights; 3 - 2.5 cm stainless coil springs; 2 nickel plated spring steel bumpers; 2 bumpers with mating Velcro® pads; and 2 ceramic magnets for non contact collisions.
TEL 210 BASIC AIR TRACK SYSTEM
The Basic Air Track System is supplied with two 300 gm gliders and one 150 gm glider completely assembled and calibrated to their nominal mass; a rubber band glider-launcher and an end pulley for acceleration with constant force experiments; springs for harmonic motion experiments; magnets for damping and non-contact collisions; and an instruction manual.
TEL 218 AIR SOURCE
This quiet and compact air source has been redesigned to improve its sound absorbing characteristics. It will operate one air track at a pressure of 6.5 kPa or 2 air tracks at 4.4 kPa. A single 2 m hose is included.
TEL 211 Air Hose
A 2 m flexible air hose with end fitting to attach to the Air Source and either the Basic or Two Meter Air Track. This hose is required if connecting two tracks to a single Air Source.